The ALMCO Dry-Solids Centrifuge can remove solids from process liquid in many applications. The effluent that is returned from the machine (e.g., deburring machine) is pumped through the centrifuge drum and spun at a high speed. The solids collect against the wall of the centrifuge drum and are periodically scraped out of the drum and fall into a container for discharge. This unit eliminates the need to evaporate moisture from the drum discharge prior to disposal. In most cases the dry sludge can be discarded directly into the trash without the high cost of sending the sludge to a third party for processing.
- Completely enclosed for safety
- PLC-controlled cycle with variables for different applications
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Several voltage options available
- Automatic water and compound replenishment
- Conductivity meter for process fluid verification
CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST