Disc Finishing Machines
Disc finishing systems from Mass Finishing offer lower operating costs and a better finishing performance than vibratory finishers. Mass Finishing is ALMCO’s sister company.
Disc machines can perform a wide range of deburring and polishing functions at 10 to 30 times the speed of vibratory finishers. Disc machines operate using a drum with a disc at the bottom that rotates to create a rolling action with parts and media. The spinning of the disc forces parts and media upward while also providing rotation.
- Hot-poured urethane lining for long life
- Twist gap adjustment method
- Variable disc speed via variable frequency drive
- PLC control with touchscreen
- Compound dosing systems
- Media separators and material handling equipment may also be purchased