ALMCO manufactures portable hoppers for parts or media storage. In addition, many ALMCO finishing systems that contain multiple machines are equipped with a hopper to store media after separating the parts on an external screener. These hoppers may be stationary, rotating or traveling depending on the system layout. These hoppers increase efficiency and safety by eliminating the manual labor involved with moving media. They are also convenient when using more than one type of media in a single machine.
- Heavy-gauge steel or stainless steel
- Portable hoppers come with fork pockets
- Discharge doors designed for controlled discharge of product
- Interior lining for noise reduction
- Rotating or traveling conveyors may be powered
- Powered discharge door(s)
- Bin level indicator(s)