Rotary Drum Washers
The ALMCO Rotary Drum washers are ideal for washing parts in a mass production application. These washers can accept parts in batches or continuously as they are produced in large numbers. As the parts are fed through the drum, they may pass through various soak, spray wash, drain, spray rinse, rust-inhibit and drying sections. Some models are designed to process parts in a soak chamber for several minutes and then reverse direction to discharge the parts through the other drum stages. The helix spacing and height is determined by the parts being washed. There are many drum material options making this type of washer ideal for small parts that would be difficult to wash in a belt, cabinet or agitation washer.
- Multiple process stages configured for your application
- Stainless-steel construction
- Variable speed drum with sizes from 18” to 36” diameter
- Processing drum with continuous weld on both sides of helix
- Removable stainless-steel chip tray in wash
- Bag Filtration System (mild steel or stainless steel)
- Oil Skimmer or Coalescer
- Heated, insulated wash and rinse tanks
- Float switch for heater protection
- Vapor exhaust duct connections and vapor exhaust system
- Automatic water and compound replenishment
- PLC and touch screen controls
- UL 508A Electrical Controls: UL® 508A is an Underwriters Laboratories directive for
components and wiring practices as they pertain to industrial control panels.