- Multiple process stages configured for your application
- Variable speed, stainless steel conveyance system
- Removable stainless-steel chip tray in wash
- Adjustable spray nozzles for 360-degree coverage
- Heated wash and rinse tanks.
- Insulated wash and rinse tanks
- Vapor exhaust system
- Stainless steel filtration units
- Oil skimmer or coalescer
- Large variety of belt materials and widths
- Automatic water and compound replenishment
- PLC and touch screen controls
- UL 508A Electrical Controls: UL® 508A is an Underwriters Laboratories directive for components and wiring practices as they pertain to industrial control panels.
- Standard belt sizes: 12″, 18″, 24″. Custom sizes available.
Monorail washers are designed to match up to your existing monorail system to feed parts through washing, rinsing, and drying chambers. Typically designed with split hoods, which allows your existing hangers to be used through the wash system. These washers are custom designed to match the existing plant monorail system and are available with a large selection of options.
|Standard Working Tunnel Height (In)||Standard Wash/Rinse (Gal)||Wash/Rinse HP|