How It Works
A continuous belt feeds parts through the wash, rinse, and dry chambers where any contaminants are removed. These washers offer all the custom design benefits of our inline units, but with fewer belt options. Most units are built with a flat wire belt where the part is loose on top of the belt.
- Multiple process stages configured for your application
- Variable speed, stainless steel conveyance system
- Removable stainless-steel chip tray in wash
- Adjustable spray nozzles for 360-degree coverage
- Heated wash and rinse tanks.
- Automatic water and compound replenishment
- Insulated wash and rinse tanks
- Vapor exhaust system
- Stainless steel filtration units
- Oil skimmer or coalescer
- Large variety of belt materials and widths
- PLC and touch screen controls
- Common belt sizes: 12″, 18″, and 24″
- Custom belt sizes available up to 36’’
- UL 508A electrical controls
|Belt Width (In)||Standard Working Tunnel Height (In)||Standard Wash/Rinse (Gal)||Wash/Rinse HP||Standard Blow Off HP|
U-Bend Conveyor Washer Sell Sheet
U-Bend Conveyor Washer Video
Our U-Bend Conveyor Parts Washers are perfect for use with a single operator or in an automated system where the direction of workflow needs to be changed.
Subscribe to our channel by clicking the button below.