Cost-Effective Parts Washers
The EAW Series is the most cost-effective immersion washer ALMCO makes. This series can be constructed with stainless steel or mild steel and has simpler electrical controls. The EAW Series is used for solvent or aqueous parts washing. These cost-effective parts washers are ideal for small shops but can be a great addition to nearly any type of business.
How It Works
These washers clean parts that are placed on a platform which is then lowered into a tank that agitates up and down a distance of 4″ at a rate of up to 30 times per minute. This is an entry level machine, requiring minimum 110V power and 80 PSI air supply for operation.
- Heated wash tank with aqueous models
- 240 Volt single phase if heated. Pneumatic-powered if not heated
- Standard sizes with capacity up to 340 lbs.
- All stainless steel construction on most units
- Powered lid lift
- Timed operation
- 3 phase power
- Bag filter system
- Stainless steel bag filtration units