LR SERIES VIBRATORY ROUND BOWL
Offering Great Part Finishing Action
The Long Radius (LR Series) vibratory round bowls are known for their larger circumference in comparison to the other vibratory bowl series that ALMCO offers. They are best for finishing delicate or long, narrow parts due to their larger working channel, which allows parts to be further spaced out within the bowl. This series includes a built-in internal separation system for batch processing. This series is useful for through-feed operation, where the part is loaded near the discharge screen and unloaded after making one pass around the bowl.
Available in several sizes and may be custom configured with options for your specific application. When equipped with an air-operated discharge door, these machines may be used in an automated system, eliminating the need for most manual intervention.
How It Works
When parts and media are placed into the flat bottom bowl, its vibrating action causes millions of small collisions between parts and media, resulting in the removal of material along part edges and corners. A mixture of water and finishing compound washes away residual particles, resulting in a clean, smooth finish.
- Wet or dry processing capabilities
- Space-saving, low-profile design for easy load and unload
- Curved polyurethane-lined bowl for maximum finishing action
- Extended screening deck for more effective parts & media separation
- Variable speed motor for process flexibility
- Automatic lubrication system
- Air-operated discharge door
- Robust sound hood
- Gate clearing feature for internal
- Various screen options available
- UL 508A electrical controls
|Model No.||Working Capacity (Cu Ft.)||Channel Cross Section (In)||Drive HP||Overall Dimensions (In)|
|OR-5VLR||4.2||8.25||3||54 x 54 x 36|
|OR-9VLR||7.6||10||5||80 x 66 x 44|
|OR-16VLR||15.2||12.5||10||96 x 84 x 50|
|OR-25VLR||25.7||15||20||120 x 100 x 72|
|OR-40VLR||38.8||17||25||144 x 144 x 78|