SBB SERIES VIBRATORY ROUND BOWL
Offering Great Part Finishing Action
The Spiral Bottom Bowl (SBB Series) is the newest generation of round bowl finishing machine. The spiral bottom bowl design allows for a larger open area below the screen to aid in part travel around the bowl during batch processing. It also decreases the final incline to the screen during part discharge. The SBB Series features a processing chamber with a continuous retention baffle that includes a long internal screening section for effective part removal. The parts-media separator screen allows the media to fall back into the bowl during discharge.
Available in several sizes and may be custom configured with options for your specific application. When equipped with an air-operated discharge door, these machines may be used in an automated system, eliminating the need for most manual intervention.
How It Works
When parts and abrasive media are placed into the spiral bottom bowl, its vibrating action causes millions of small collisions between parts and media, resulting in the removal of material along part edges and corners. A mixture of water and finishing compound washes away residual particles, resulting in a clean, smooth finish.
- Wet or dry processing capabilities
- Space-saving, low-profile design for easy load and unload
- Curved polyurethane-lined bowl for maximum finishing action
- Extended screening deck for more effective parts & media separation
- Variable speed motor for process flexibility
- Automatic lubrication system
- Robust sound hood
- Gate clearing feature for automatic internal separation
- UL 508A electrical controls
|Model No.||Working Capacity (Cu Ft.)||Channel Cross Section (In)||Drive HP||Overall Dimensions (In)|
|SBB-8||8||12||7.5||80 x 60 x 46|
|SBB-12||12||13||10||90 x 74 x 44|
|SBB-24||24||17.5||20||96 x 82 x 52|